Please register online Click here to register online
(Received an email adding you to a team? Sign onto your Blue Sombrero account to pay $100 deposit to confirm your roster spot. Having difficultly? Instructions on how to pay and accept roster spot here.)
October Supplemental Player Evaluations and Training Sessions
Sunday October 30th
Men & Women 1p-3p
Register online, arrive 20 minutes early, get free T shirt (for new players), pay $100 online or bring $100 to session. Each player must pay $100 deposit to be placed on a team.
Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex, 7225 West 56th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46254
1. All USAI travel players for 15u-19u teams will hold 90 minute training session.
2. All prospective travel players ages 8u-19u (born from 1998-2008) not already on an Indiana travel team. (Definition: travel players who have not committed and who have not paid $25 or more for 2016-2017 to another Club).
3. Current USAI 8u-14u travel players do not attend.
Each USAI 15u-19u team will hold training sessions during Supplemental Player Evaluations. ALL NEW PLAYERS WELCOME TO ATTEND AND BE ADDED TO A TEAM. While some teams are full, there are open spots on teams in each age and gender. Forming a new 2000-1999-1998 Womens team too.
LOOKING FOR A GOOD TEAM WITH A GOOD COACH? CALL THE COACH. USA OF INDIANA TRAVEL TEAMS, LEAGUE LEVEL OF PLAY, CONTACTS, COACH, MANAGER, DIRECTOR OF COACHING CONTACT INFORMATION: CLICK HERE
Looking to register for Travel Team? More info on this page.
Looking for a good team with a good coach? Call the coach.
If your player was born in the years 2009-1998 wishes to attend free player evaluations, it’s time to register online. For more info & free registration Click here to register online USA Indiana Travel Player Evaluations are FREE and include a free training t shirt for each player. $100 Commitment Deposit is due at the end of Player Evaluations to secure your placement on a travel team. Returning players, certain they want to play USAI travel, may pay $100 commitment deposit at any time. All players: please bring $100 payment with you to Player Evaluations if you don’t pay it online. When registering, if you do not wish to pay $100 now, please select “Pay by Check” to complete the registration. Please continue to complete the registration process until the confirmation page appears and you receive an auto reply email.
1. Be prepared for 90 minute training session.
2. All prospective travel players ages 8-19 (birth years for 2016-2017 are: 2009-1998) invited.
Free open transfer period begins 12:01am June 6, 2016 (Monday):
Allowable Contact Period Begins, Club Officials, Team Officials, and/or Families of a Club may begin contacting players from other clubs.
Save time Register on line here
(Each player must be registered prior to participating). Each new prospect receives free training t shirt.
ALL SESSIONS AND CALL OUTS: Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex 7225 West 56th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46254
REGISTRATION VENDOR FAQ
Be sure to continue through the registration form until the final submit button. You should receive a confirmation email when you’ve successfully registered
USA of Indiana uses an outside vendor for player registration. You will only need to create one account per family.
1) Click on the REGISTER NOW link below.
2) You will now be on the Register/Login page – you will be a new customer/primary contact. The Primary Contact SHOULD BE A PARENT – not your player (for those with multiple players in the club, this will enable you to have one user name and password for all your kids) – once you fill in info, click “create new account”. You only need to create one account per family as you will be able to add multiple children to your account. Please make sure your email address is correct as this will be the main way we communicate with you.
3) Once you create new account, the next page is where you will enter the info for your player then “add participant” – once you’ve added your player, you will have the option of adding additional participants (children/siblings). At this time you can add any additional siblings that will be participating in travel. Note that you can always log back into your account and add additional children to your account. For example if you have a child that is only going to play rec or rec plus you will use the same account to register that child. You will use the same account every season, while enrolling eligible players for each new season.
4) Once all participants’ (children/siblings) are registered you will then select the program you are registering for. I.E. “USA of Indiana Travel”
5) Your registration will NOT be complete until get to the “Checkout” page and select the “Submit Order” button. Once you selected “Submit Order” you will get online confirmation and an email confirmation will be sent to you.
6) Once all participant’s (children) are registered, you will use the same account every season, while only enrolling eligible players for each new season before tryouts.
You, your team mates, neighbors, school mates, and friends are invited to join a USA INDIANA U8-U19 competitive team. USA of Indiana’s philosophy of player development and great coaching works. As each player improves at his/her own pace, the team meets with success.
Looking for a travel team? Want to know if there is an opening on an USA of Indiana Travel u9-u19 team or results of Evaluations? Call the Coach. All USA of Indiana Travel coaches are licensed, certified, and well experienced, and complete a criminal background check. Most every team is same sex, true age.
USA of Indiana Travel offers professional coaches at one of the best values in Central Indiana.
Estimated Club Tuition per player per season.
Club Tuition does not include uniforms, tournament fees, league fees and ref fees which vary by team. Some team fees are under $100 and some are several hundreds of dollars depending upon the number and expense of tournaments and league fees and ref fees. Limited winter indoor training is included in Club tuition and extra sessions may scheduled at an additional (field rental) cost. Most Premier teams have increased travel expenses.
Prospective Tournaments include Pike Fest, Indy Burn Cup, Fusion Fall Classic, Indy Premier, Dynamo, Zionsville, Center Grove, St. Francis, FC Pride, and Grand Park: Carmel-Westfield. Premier teams may travel out of town to additional tournaments.
How to join an USA of Indiana Travel competitive team
a. Registration will automatically place player in true age pool. Age Chart if you wish to determine age group.
b. Click here to register online for player evaluations
c. Attend Evaluations (June for 8-19 and also October for 15-19)
d. Missed Evaluations? Contact the Coach to arrange evaluation.
e. Coach contacts player.
There will be one USA of Indiana Travel team (per age and sex) for players who desire the highest level of competition and training. Participation on such a team will require a greater time and financial commitment and that selection onto such a team is at the discretion of the Coach and Directors of Coaching.
There are two tryout sessions for each age group. USA of Indiana Travel recommends athletes attend both sessions to provide the best opportunity to perform and be evaluated. The coach of each team and other members of the USA of Indiana Travel coaching staff will evaluate each player. At the completion of each session, the coaches will meet to discuss the players’ skill set and select the players for each USA of Indiana Travel team. The Coaches will make offers on the spot. Every effort will be made to contact the players that participated in the tryout sessions within 48 hours of completion of the last session. Players asked to join a team should be prepared to pay $100 deposit the night of tryouts and commit or decline when contacted.
USA of Indiana Travel players will generally have 2 or 3 training sessions a week and league games on the weekend. There are occasional games during the week and several tournaments during the season. Players will play in the fall and the spring seasons and are making a one year commitment to the team (team formation through July 31st). USA of Indiana Travel offers winter training. Some teams form optional indoor teams. Players are expected to be punctual and prepared for all training sessions and games. All USA of Indiana Travel players are respectful to all coaches, teammates, opponents, and match officials. The player commits to playing USA of Indiana Travel for the entire soccer year.
According to US Soccer Policy Rule 201 Section 3, a player is registered for a seasonal year from the moment the player or the player’s representative executes the registration form and pays the appropriate fees. United Soccer Alliance of Indiana-USA of Indiana Travel considers a player committed for the period of one seasonal year once the registration form is signed and the tuition or a portion of tuition equal to or in excess of $20 is paid.
Parent volunteers make USA of Indiana Travel a success. Each parent is required to volunteer an appropriate amount of time per season to support the Club, its events and activities. Volunteer tasks include but are not limited to:
Field Day and lining
Field Maintenance throughout the season including nets, goals, turf repair.
Tournament: set-up, parking, t-shirt sales, field marshals, registration, concessions, scoring
Serving on the United Soccer Alliance of Indiana Board
Assistant Team Manager
Team Field Manager or other team related positions
Club Tuition and Team Fees
If offered a position on a USA of Indiana team, please be prepared to make initial $100 Tuition deposit COMMITMENT payment at tryouts and during the team organizational meeting week following Tryouts. Club Tuition and Team fees are paid in several installments throughout the soccer year. Club Tuition funds the following expenses: coaching stipend, player US Soccer fees, field maintenance, club administration, some winter training and USA of Indiana Soccer Director. Team fees assessed each player cover the costs of tournaments, all league fees, all referee fees, coach’s travel expenses for tournaments, and other team costs. USA of Indiana offers partial Tuition Assistance to players in need.