Sunday, October 27, 2013, Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex, Eagle Creek Park, 5425 Reed Road, Indianapolis
Boys U8-U19 noon to 2pm
Girls U8-U19 3pm to 5pm
Please register online Click here to register online
USA of Indiana Fall 2013 – Spring 2014 Travel Team Player Registration
Travel Players: If you’re looking for a good competitive 2013-2014 travel team with a good coach at a good club, some United Soccer Alliance of Indiana u8-u14 teams have openings and there will be openings on the u15-u19 teams too.
Still looking for a team? We have openings on some teams. Please register online Click here to register online
USA of Indiana 2013-2014 Travel TEAMS and league level of play, Contacts, Coach, Manager, Director of Coaching contact information: Click here
REGISTRATION VENDOR FAQ
Be sure to continue through the registration form until the final submit button. You should receive a confirmation email when you’ve successfully registered
USA of Indiana uses an outside vendor for player registration. You will only need to create one account per family.
1) Click on the REGISTER NOW link below.
2) You will now be on the Register/Login page – you will be a new customer/primary contact. The Primary Contact SHOULD BE A PARENT – not your player (for those with multiple players in the club, this will enable you to have one user name and password for all your kids) – once you fill in info, click “create new account”. You only need to create one account per family as you will be able to add multiple children to your account. Please make sure your email address is correct as this will be the main way we communicate with you.
3) Once you create new account, the next page is where you will enter the info for your player then “add participant” – once you’ve added your player, you will have the option of adding additional participants (children/siblings). At this time you can add any additional siblings that will be participating in travel. Note that you can always log back into your account and add additional children to your account. For example if you have a child that is only going to play rec or rec plus you will use the same account to register that child. You will use the same account every season, while enrolling eligible players for each new season.
4) Once all participants’ (children/siblings) are registered you will then select the program you are registering for. I.E. “USA of Indiana 2013-2014 Travel”
5) Your registration will NOT be complete until get to the “Checkout” page and select the “Submit Order” button. Once you selected “Submit Order” you will get online confirmation and an email confirmation will be sent to you.
6) Once all participant’s (children) are registered, you will use the same account every season, while only enrolling eligible players for each new season before tryouts.
You, your team mates, neighbors, school mates, and friends are invited to join a USAi U8-U19 competitive team for the 2013-2014 soccer year. USA of Indiana’s philosophy of player development and great coaching works. As each player improves at his/her own pace, the team meets with success.
Looking for a travel team? Want to know if there is an opening on an USA of Indiana Travel u9-u19 team or results of Evaluations? Call Coach. List of 2013-2014 Teams with contact information. All USA of Indiana Travel coaches are licensed, certified, and well experienced, and complete a criminal background check. Most every team is same sex, true age.
USA of Indiana Travel offers professional coaches at one of the best values in Central Indiana.
Estimated Club Tuition per player per season.
U8-U9 Academy $250
U10 Academy $350 ($400 Premier)
U11-U12 $400 ($450 Premier)
U13-U14 $500 ($550 – $600 Premier)
U15-U18 $700 ($800, $900, $1000 Premier teams)
U19 teams May 2014 $200
Tuition does not include Team based fees (ref fees, league registration, tournament registration) nor uniform.
Most Premier teams have increased travel expenses.
Prospective Tournaments include Pike Fest, Indy Burn Cup, Fusion Fall Classic, Zionsville, Center Grove, St. Francis, FC Pride, and Carmel. Premier teams may travel out of town to additional tournaments.
How to join an USA of Indiana Travel competitive team
a. Registration will automatically place player in true age pool. Age Chart if you wish to determine age group.
b. Click here to register online for tryouts
c. Attend Evaluations (June for U8-U18 and also October for U15-U19)
d. Missed Evaluations? Contact the Coach to arrange evaluation. List of Teams with contact information
e. Coach contacts player.
There will be one USA of Indiana Travel team (per age and sex) for players who desire the highest level of competition and training. Participation on such a team will require a greater time and financial commitment and that selection onto such a team is at the discretion of the Coach and Directors of Coaching.
There are two tryout sessions for each age group. USA of Indiana Travel recommends athletes attend both sessions to provide the best opportunity to perform and be evaluated. The coach of each team and other members of the USA of Indiana Travel coaching staff will evaluate each player. At the completion of each session, the coaches will meet to discuss the players’ skill set and select the players for each USA of Indiana Travel team. The Coaches will make offers on the spot. Every effort will be made to contact the players that participated in the tryout sessions within 48 hours of completion of the last session. Players asked to join a team should be prepared to pay $100 deposit the night of tryouts and commit or decline when contacted.
USA of Indiana Travel players will generally have 2 or 3 training sessions a week and league games on the weekend. There are occasional games during the week and several tournaments during the season. Players will play in the fall and the spring seasons and are making a one year commitment to the team (team formation through July 31st). USA of Indiana Travel offers winter training. Some teams form optional indoor teams. Players are expected to be punctual and prepared for all training sessions and games. All USA of Indiana Travel players are respectful to all coaches, teammates, opponents, and match officials. The player commits to playing USA of Indiana Travel for the entire soccer year.
According to US Soccer Policy Rule 201 Section 3, a player is registered for a seasonal year from the moment the player or the player’s representative executes the registration form and pays the appropriate fees. United Soccer Alliance of Indiana-USA of Indiana Travel considers a player committed for the period of one seasonal year once the registration form is signed and the tuition or a portion of tuition equal to or in excess of $15 is paid.
Parent volunteers make USA of Indiana Travel a success. Each parent is required to volunteer an appropriate amount of time per season to support the Club, its events and activities. Volunteer tasks include but are not limited to:
Field Day and lining
Field Maintenance throughout the season including nets, goals, turf repair.
Tournament: set-up, parking, t-shirt sales, field marshals, registration, concessions, scoring
Serving on the United Soccer Alliance of Indiana Board
Assistant Team Manager
Team Field Manager or other team related positions
Club Tuition and Team Fees
If offered a position on a USA of Indiana team, please be prepared to make initial $100 Tuition deposit payment at tryouts and during the team organizational meeting week following Tryouts. Club Tuition and Team fees are paid in several installments throughout the soccer year. Club Tuition funds the following expenses: coaching stipend, player US Soccer fees, field maintenance, club administration, some winter training and USAi Soccer Director. Team fees assessed each player cover the costs of tournaments, all league fees, all referee fees, coach’s travel expenses for tournaments, and other team costs. USA of Indiana offers partial Tuition Assistance to players in need.