Player eligibility Special needs players of all ages with physical and/or cognitive disabilities
Registration free Fall 2013 due to donation by Avon American Legion includes training and games; coaching; secondary medical insurance from US Youth Soccer; liability insurance for USAi staff, coaches, and volunteers; picture of player; and registration for Special Olympics Indiana
Uniform free Fall 2013 due to donation by Monarch Beverage, includes shorts, soccer socks, and jersey.
Shin guards are required to be worn at all games and practices (not included). Soccer cleats are recommended but not required.
This link takes you to an online registration form Click here for USAi TOPSoccer Registration
NOTE: Be sure to continue through the registration form until the final submit button. You should receive a confirmation email when you’ve successfully registered. For a step-by-step guide to registering see below REGISTRATION VENDOR INSTRUCTIONS / FAQ
In addition, please complete the applicable forms below and bring them to your first game or practice.
Indiana Soccer Media Release Form (all players) (PDF version)
Indiana Soccer Media Release Form (all players) (Word version)
Indiana Soccer Down Syndrome Medical Release Form (PDF version)
Indiana Soccer Down Syndrome Medical Release Form (Word version)
Free: Each USAi TOPSoccer player is automatically registered with Special Olympics Indiana. The Special Olympics application and medical forms must be completed for all players not already enrolled in Special Olympics. Please bring these to your first game or practice.
Special Olympics Athlete Application for Participation (PDF Version)
Special Olympics Athlete Application for Participation (Word Version)
Special Olympics Athlete Medical Form (PDF Version)
Special Olympics Athlete Medical Form (Word Version)
USAi uses an outside vendor for player registration. You will only need to create one account per family.
1) Click on the REGISTER NOW link below.
2) You will now be on the Register/Login page – you will be a new customer/primary contact. The Primary Contact SHOULD BE A PARENT – not your player (for those with multiple players in the club, this will enable you to have one user name and password for all your kids) – once you fill in info, click “create new account”. You only need to create one account per family as you will be able to add multiple children to your account. Please make sure your email address is correct as this will be the main way we communicate with you.
3) Once you create new account, the next page is where you will enter the info for your player then “add participant” – once you’ve added your player, you will have the option of adding additional participants (children/siblings). At this time you can add any additional siblings that will be participating in travel. Note that you can always log back into your account and add additional children to your account. For example if you have a child that is only going to play rec or rec plus you will use the same account to register that child. You will use the same account every season, while enrolling eligible players for each new season.
4) Once all participants’ (children/siblings) are registered you will then select the program you are registering for. I.E. “USAi 2013-2014 Rec or Rec Plus”
5) Your registration will NOT be complete until get to the “Checkout” page and select the “Submit Order” button. Once you selected “Submit Order” you will get online confirmation and an email confirmation will be sent to you.
6) Once all participant’s (children) are registered, you will use the same account every season, while only enrolling eligible players for each new season.
IMPORTANT: you will be asked whether you wish to play in Hendricks County (Avon or Brownsburg Soccer Complexes) or in Pike Soccer Club (Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex).
Players are only required to fill out the fields containing a (*) . Payment options include pay all at once or in 2 installments. This option will be presented to you and a receipt will be sent via email. Thank you for registering for USAi.