Click here to Register now or make payment for USA of Indiana Rec (Tots, U5-U12) & Rec Plus (U13-U19)
NOTE: Be sure to continue through the registration form until the final submit button. You should receive a confirmation email when you’ve successfully registered. For a step-by-step guide to registering see below REGISTRATION VENDOR INSTRUCTIONS / FAQ
Click here for USA Indiana Flyer for all areas
Click here for Avon Flyer
Click here for Brownsburg Flyer
Click here for Pike School District Flyer
Uniforms include jersey and socks for $25.
U4 Soccer Tots: $45
U5 Boys & Girls: $60
U6 Boys & Girls: $60
U7 Boys & Girls: $70
U8 Boys & Girls (Recreation): $70
U9 & U10 Boys & Girls (Recreation): $80
U11 & U12 Boys & Girls (Recreation): $90, in house USA of Indiana league, travel only to Avon, Brownsburg, and Pike Township.
U13 & U14 Boys & Girls (Rec Plus coed 11v11 in rec plus league): $135
U15-U19 Boys & Girls (Rec Plus coed 6v6 in Fall, 11v11 Spring) in rec plus league): $145
18 to adult: Men & Women (Summer Rec Plus coed 6v6 in rec plus league): $155
3/1 All tuition due. Go online & pay or mail checks before this day.
3/1 Online registration switches to credit card only.
3/1 12:01 am Late Fees begin (+$30) begin Rec Plus
3/15 12.01am Registration switches from Registration Committee to Recreation League Committee.
3/28 12.01am late fees begin (+$30) begins Tots-U12 Rec
4/1 Rec Training may begin.
4/6 Monday Coach Training, 6pm, Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex field 12. Coach Equipment distribution.
4/4-4/5 Rosters to coaches.
4/5-4/6 Coaches contact players.
4/6 Coach Training, 6pm, Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex field 12. Coach Equipment distribution.
4/7 Coach Training, 6pm, Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex field 12. Coach Equipment distribution.
4/7 Players not contacted by Coach are given coach’s home phone number when requested via email.
4/13 7pm Rec Ref Draft
4/14-15-16 Rec Academy, 6p-7:15 pm; age group, Tuesday u5-u6; Wednesday u7-u8; Thursday u9-u10; Thursday u11-u12
4/14-15-16 6p-7p Rec Uniform distribution Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex Big Barn to coaches.
4/18 8:30am REC GAMES BEGIN
4/18 First Tots session.
4/18-6/6 Games played on 7 Saturdays (no game on Saturday May 23 Memorial Day Weekend)
4/21-22-23 Rec Academy, team based with coach, 6p-7:15pm; Tuesday u5-u6; Wednesday u7-u8; Thursday u9-u10; Thursday u11-u12
5/2 & 5/9 Picture days
5/19-20-21 Weeknight games this week Tues-Wed-Thur
5/23 No games Memorial Day Weekend
6/6 Last Rec game
6/7 All Star games
7/1 12.01am Registration switches from Registration Committee to Recreation League Committee.
7/1 All tuition due. Go online & pay or mail checks before this day.
7/1 Online registration switches to credit card only.
7/1 12:01am Late Fees begin (+$30) begin Rec Plus
7/31 12.01am late fees begin (+$30) begins Tots-U12 Rec
8/15 Saturday 10a-11:30a Coach Training, Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex field 12. Coach Equipment distribution.
8/15 Saturday 11:30a-12:30pm Coach Volunteer Risk Management Certification class.
8/15 Rosters to coaches.
8/17 Monday 6p-7:30pm Coach Training, Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex field 12. Coach Equipment distribution.
8/17 Monday 7:30p-8:15pm Coach Volunteer Risk Management Certification class.
8/17 Coaches contact players.
8/17 Rec Training may begin.
8/18 Players not contacted by Coach are given coach’s home phone number when requested via email.
COACH picks up teams uniforms during this week’s academy session.
8/25-26-27 Rec Academy, age group, Avon Field 13 or Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex Field 30
Tuesday August 25, 6pm-7:15pm U5/U6 Academy
Wednesday August 26, 6pm-7:15pm U7/U8 Academy
Thursday August 27, 6pm-7:15pm U9/U10 Academy & U11/U12 Academy
8/24 7pm Rec Ref Draft, tba
8/29 8:30am REC GAMES BEGIN
8/29 First Tots session.
9/1-2/3 Week Two Rec Academy: Lead the group warm-up, send off to coaches/teams, oversee the team training, step in/help when necessary. Avon Field 13 or Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex Field 30.
Tuesday Sept 1, 6pm-7:15pm U5/U6 Academy
Wednesday Sept 2, 6pm-7:15pm U7/U8 Academy
Thursday Sept 3, 6pm-7:15pm U9/U10 Academy & U11/U12 Academy
8/29-10/10 Games played on 6 Saturdays, skip Saturday September 5, Labor Day weekend.
9/15-16/17 Weeknight games this week.
9/29-30, 10/1 Weeknight games this week
10/10 Last Rec game
USA of Indiana Rec Academy, one hour sessions starts / ends promptly. These are TEAM TRAINING sessions run by the team’s coach. USA of Indiana professional coaches will run a warm up before breaking out into individual team training sessions. Bring ball, water bottle, shin guards. Each session is held at the same time at both Avon Soccer Complex and Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex field 30.
USA of Indiana Recreation offers in house small sided Recreation Soccer for both Spring and Fall seasons for children ages 3 to 12. Soccer Tots is for children who turn 3 by 8/1. Each season includes 8 games played mostly on Saturdays and 1 or 2 week nights, plus several coach led training sessions. There are also optional age group training sessions provided by USA of Indiana Soccer Director and Lead Coaches for each age group. Spring season is during April and May and early June. Fall season is during late August, September and October. Please check the age chart although the registration system will automatically place your child in the correct true age group.
1. Uniform charges apply to all U4-U12 players in Fall and only to new players in Spring.
2. All USA of Indiana’s coaches are certified and complete criminal background checks.
3. Most teams are true age teams. Occasionally u5 and u6 play and u7 and u8 play together. Some ages are coed.
4. Children may be as young as ’3 by 8/1′ to play Soccer Tots.
5. Late fees apply after deadlines.
Rec Coach Training Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex for all USA of Indiana Rec and Rec Plus coaches Tots-U19
- Rec Coach course for 3v3 and 4v4 coaches
- Risk Management Course for all coaches
- Rec Coach course for 6v6, 8v8, 11v11 coaches
Each USA of Indiana coach must be USA of Indiana Certified by passing the USA of Indiana Coach Course 101 “Risk Management” course one time. A certified coach is not required to take the course again.
USA of Indiana uses an outside vendor for player registration. You will only need to create one account per family.
1) Click on the REGISTER NOW link below.
2) You will now be on the Register/Login page – you will be a new customer/primary contact. The Primary Contact SHOULD BE A PARENT – not your player (for those with multiple players in the club, this will enable you to have one user name and password for all your kids) – once you fill in info, click “create new account”. You only need to create one account per family as you will be able to add multiple children to your account. Please make sure your email address is correct as this will be the main way we communicate with you.
3) Once you create new account, the next page is where you will enter the info for your player then “add participant” – once you’ve added your player, you will have the option of adding additional participants (children/siblings). At this time you can add any additional siblings that will be participating in travel. Note that you can always log back into your account and add additional children to your account. For example if you have a child that is only going to play rec or rec plus you will use the same account to register that child. You will use the same account every season, while enrolling eligible players for each new season.
4) Once all participants’ (children/siblings) are registered you will then select the program you are registering for. I.E. “USA of Indiana 2013-2014 Rec or Rec Plus”
5) Your registration will NOT be complete until get to the “Checkout” page and select the “Submit Order” button. Once you selected “Submit Order” you will get online confirmation and an email confirmation will be sent to you.
6) Once all participant’s (children) are registered, you will use the same account every season, while only enrolling eligible players for each new season.
IMPORTANT: you will be asked whether you wish to play in Hendricks County (Avon or Brownsburg Soccer Complexes) or in Pike Soccer Club (Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex).
Players are only required to fill out the fields containing a (*) . Payment options include pay all at once or in 2 installments. This option will be presented to you and a receipt will be sent via email. Thank you for registering for USA of Indiana.