Click here to Register now for USA of Indiana Rec (Tots, U5-U12) & Rec Plus (U13-U19)
NOTE: Be sure to continue through the registration form until the final submit button. You should receive a confirmation email when you’ve successfully registered. For a step-by-step guide to registering see below REGISTRATION VENDOR INSTRUCTIONS / FAQ
Recreation u4-u12: Register by March 1st to avoid late fees. Late fee +$25 effective 3/1/14
REC PLUS: u13-u19: Register by February 1st to avoid late fees. Late fee +25 effective 2/1/14
Click here for Avon School Flyer
Click here for Brownsburg School Flyer
Click here for Pike School Flyer
Uniforms include jersey, shorts, socks for only $25
U4 Soccer Tots: $45
U5 Boys & Girls: $60
U6 Boys & Girls: $60
U7 Boys & Girls: $70
U8 Boys & Girls (Recreation): $70
U9 & U10 Boys & Girls (Recreation): $80
U11 & U12 Boys & Girls (Recreation): $90, in house USA of Indiana league, travel only to Avon, Brownsburg, and Pike Township.
U13 & U14 Boys & Girls (Rec Plus coed 11v11 in rec plus league): $135
U15-U19 Boys & Girls (Rec Plus coed 6v6 in Fall, 11v11 Spring) in rec plus league): $145
U19-U25 Men & Women (Summer Rec Plus coed 6v6 in rec plus league): $155
Rec & Rec-Plus In-person Registration Dates
Dick’s Sporting Goods Traders Point ‘Shop Day’ (20% discount on soccer items): 6030 W 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46278
Dick’s Sporting Goods Avon Commons: 10375 East US highway 36, Avon, IN 46123
Northwestway Park: 5253 W. 62nd St, 46268
Community Recreation League Key Dates
3/1 12.01am Registration switches from Registration Committee to Recreation League Committee.
3/1 All tuition due. Mail checks before this day.
3/1 Online registration switches to credit card only.
3/1 12:01am Late Fees begin (+$25) begin Rec Plus
3/29 Saturday Coach Training, MJGSC field 12. Coach Equipment distribution.
4/1 12.01am late fees begin (+$25) begins Tots-U12 Rec
4/1-4/2 Rosters to coaches.
4/1-2-3 Rec Academy, age group.
4/4 Coach Training, MJGSC field 12. Coach Equipment distribution.
4/1-4/3 Coaches contact players.
4/3 Players not contacted by Coach are given coach’s home phone number when requested via email.
4/1 Rec Training may begin.
4/7 6p-7p Rec Uniform distribution MJGSC Big Barn to coaches
4/8 6p-7p Rec Uniform distribution MJGSC Big Barn to coaches
4/8-9-10 Rec Academy, team based with coach
4/12 8:30am REC GAMES BEGIN
4/12 First Tots session.
4/12-6/7 Games played on 7 Saturdays (no game on Saturdays April 19 Easter & May 24 Memorial Day Weekend)
4/19 No games Easter weekend.
4/26 & 5/3 Picture days
5/19 Weeknight games this week
5/24 No games Memorial Day Weekend
6/7 Last Rec game
7/1 12.01am Registration switches from Registration Committee to Recreation League Committee.
7/1 All tuition due. Mail checks before this day.
7/1 Online registration switches to credit card only.
7/1 12:01am Late Fees begin (+$25) begin Rec Plus
7/31 12.01am late fees begin (+$25) begins Tots-U12 Rec
8/9 Saturday Coach Training, MJGSC field 12. Coach Equipment distribution.
8/9 Rosters to coaches.
8/8 6p-7:30p Rec Uniform distribution MJGSC Big Barn to coaches
8/9 9a-11a Rec Uniform distribution MJGSC Big Barn to coaches
8/11 Monday Coach Training, MJGSC field 12. Coach Equipment distribution.
8/9-10-11 Coaches contact players.
8/11 Rec Training may begin.
8/12-13-14 Rec Academy, age group.
8/11 Players not contacted by Coach are given coach’s home phone number when requested via email.
8/19-20-21 Rec Academy, team based with coach
8/23 8:30am REC GAMES BEGIN
8/23 First Tots session.
8/23-10/11 Games played on 7 Saturdays, skip 8/30 Labor Day.
9/2-3-4 Weeknight games this week
10/11 Last Rec game
USA of Indiana Rec Academy, one hour sessions starts / ends promptly. These are TEAM TRAINING sessions run by the team’s coach. USA of Indiana professional coaches will run a warm up before breaking out into individual team training sessions. Bring ball, water bottle, shin guards. Each session is held at the same time at both Avon Soccer Complex Field 10 and Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex field 30.
USA of Indiana Recreation offers in house small sided Recreation Soccer for both Spring and Fall seasons for children ages 3 to 12. Soccer Tots is for children who turn 3 by 8/1. Each season includes 8 games played on 7 Saturdays and 1 week night, plus several coach led training sessions. There are also optional age group training sessions provided by USAi Soccer Director and Lead Coaches for each age group. Spring season is during April and May and early June. Fall season is during September and October. Please check the age chart although the registration system will automatically place your child in the correct true age group.
1. Uniform charges apply to all U4-U12 players in Fall and only to new players in Spring.
2. All USA of Indiana’s coaches are certified and complete criminal background checks.
3. Most teams are true age teams. Occasionally u5 and u6 play and u7 and u8 play together. Some ages are coed.
4. Children may be as young as ’3 by 8/1′ to play Soccer Tots.
5. Late fees apply after deadlines.
Rec Coach Training MJGSC for all USA of Indiana Rec and Rec Plus coaches Tots-U19
- Rec Coach course for 3v3 and 4v4 coaches tba
- Risk Management Course for all coaches tba
- Rec Coach course for 6v6, 8v8, 11v11 coachestba
Each USA of Indiana coach must be USA of Indiana Certified by passing the USA of Indiana Coach Course 101 “Risk Management” course one time. A certified coach is not required to take the course again.
USA of Indiana uses an outside vendor for player registration. You will only need to create one account per family.
1) Click on the REGISTER NOW link below.
2) You will now be on the Register/Login page – you will be a new customer/primary contact. The Primary Contact SHOULD BE A PARENT – not your player (for those with multiple players in the club, this will enable you to have one user name and password for all your kids) – once you fill in info, click “create new account”. You only need to create one account per family as you will be able to add multiple children to your account. Please make sure your email address is correct as this will be the main way we communicate with you.
3) Once you create new account, the next page is where you will enter the info for your player then “add participant” – once you’ve added your player, you will have the option of adding additional participants (children/siblings). At this time you can add any additional siblings that will be participating in travel. Note that you can always log back into your account and add additional children to your account. For example if you have a child that is only going to play rec or rec plus you will use the same account to register that child. You will use the same account every season, while enrolling eligible players for each new season.
4) Once all participants’ (children/siblings) are registered you will then select the program you are registering for. I.E. “USA of Indiana 2013-2014 Rec or Rec Plus”
5) Your registration will NOT be complete until get to the “Checkout” page and select the “Submit Order” button. Once you selected “Submit Order” you will get online confirmation and an email confirmation will be sent to you.
6) Once all participant’s (children) are registered, you will use the same account every season, while only enrolling eligible players for each new season.
IMPORTANT: you will be asked whether you wish to play in Hendricks County (Avon or Brownsburg Soccer Complexes) or in Pike Soccer Club (Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex).
Players are only required to fill out the fields containing a (*) . Payment options include pay all at once or in 2 installments. This option will be presented to you and a receipt will be sent via email. Thank you for registering for USA of Indiana.