Click here to Register now or make payment for USA of Indiana Rec (Tots, 5U-12U) & Rec Plus (13U-19U)
NOTE: Be sure to continue through the registration form until the final submit button. You should receive a confirmation email when you’ve successfully registered. For a step-by-step guide to registering see below REGISTRATION VENDOR INSTRUCTIONS / FAQ.
Please check the age chart although the registration system will automatically place your child in the correct true age group.
DICK’S 20% COUPON FOR 2016 CLICK HERE. Use during in person registration 11a-3p too.
USA Indiana Flyer for all areas
Pike School District Flyer
Uniforms include jersey and socks for $25. Only new players without a reversible jersey need purchase uniforms. Returning players use the same reversible jersey. Player provides his/her own black shorts.
Tuition without uniform
US Soccer mandated that all Clubs in the United States form team by calendar year.
This is the early bird discounted price. Add $30 effective 8/1/16 to each registration for full price Tuition.
Uniforms jersey and socks are $25 for those who need a new one.
4U Soccer Tots: $55 3 years 1 month old by season.
5U Boys & Girls: $70 Born in 2012
6U Boys & Girls: $70 Born in 2011
7U Boys & Girls: $80 Born in 2010
8U Boys & Girls (Recreation): $80 Born in 2009
9U & 10U Boys & Girls (Recreation): $100 Born in 2008 or 2007
11U & 12U & 13U Boys & Girls (Recreation): $110 Born in 2006, 2005, 2004. In house USAI league, travel to Avon, Brownsburg, & Pike Township.
13U & 14U & 15U Boys & Girls (Rec Plus coed, 11v11 in local rec plus league): $145 Born in 2004, 2003, 2002
15U-19U Boys & Girls (Rec Plus coed, 6v6 in Fall, 11v11 Spring) in rec plus league): $155 Born in 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998
18 to adult: Men & Women (Summer Rec Plus coed 6v6 in rec plus league): $165 Born before 1999.
Community Recreation League Key Dates
1/23 In person registration, 9am – NOON Deer Run Elementary Gym ( Door # 11 ) 5401 N High School Road, Indianapolis, IN 46254 1/30 In person registration, 9am – NOON Deer Run Elementary Gym ( Door # 11 ) 5401 N High School Road, Indianapolis, IN 46254
2/7 In person registration noon-3pm Avon Sports Apparel, 7710 E Hwy 36, Avon
2/27 In person registration, 11am-3pm, Dick’s Traders Point, 6030 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46278
2/27 In person registration, 11am-3pm, Dick’s Traders Point, 10375 E. Hwy 36, Avon, IN 46123
3/1 All tuition due. Go online & pay or mail checks before this day.
3/1 Online registration switches to credit card only.
3/1 12:01 am Late Fees begin (+$30) begin Rec Plus
3/15 12.01am Registration switches from Registration Committee to Recreation League Committee.
3/19 Redeem 20% off coupon at Dick’s all day.
3/19 In person registration, 11am-3pm, Dick’s Traders Point, 6030 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46278
3/19 In person registration, 11am-3pm, Dick’s Traders Point, 10375 E. Hwy 36, Avon, IN 46123
DICK’S 20% COUPON FOR 2016 CLICK HERE. Use during Saturday 3/19 in person registration 11a-3p too.
3/21 6pm Commissioner Meeting
3/21 7pm Rec Plus Coach meeting, Monday 21st March 7-8pm, Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex Directors’ Barn
3/29: Rec Plus PIKE Academy, all four teams and coaches, Northwestway Park, field 41, Tuesday March 29th, 6pm to 8pm. Coach led session with all players and help from Coach Skye.
3/31 Rec Plus HENDRICKS Academy, all three teams and coaches, Brownsburg Soccer Complex, Field 62, Thursday March 31st, 6pm to 8pm. Coach led session with all players and help from Coach Skye.
3/29 12.01am late fees begin (+$30) begins Tots-U12 Rec
4/4-7 Rosters to coaches. Roster freeze until 4/17 when revised rosters sent to coaches.
4/4-10 Coaches contact players.
4/8 Rec Training may begin.
4/8 Game schedule released
4/11 Players not contacted by Coach are given coach’s home phone number during Academy sessions
4/11 Monday Rec & Junior Referee Draft (Information Meeting and Game sign-up), Sportzone, 7pm
April 15th, Friday, 6pm, Rec & Junior Referee Pre-Season Training Session, Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex Concession Stand, 5525 Reed Road, Indy.
4/16 Saturday FIRST REC GAMES 8:30-11:30am Tots
Each Tots session begins 11:30am, meet 11:20am near Avon Snack bar or Mary and John Geisse Soccer Complex field 21. 5/24-25-26 Weeknight games, 6pm 4/16-6/4 7 Saturday games. 4/18 Updated rosters with late registrations and send revised rosters to coaches. 5/28 No games Memorial Day Weekend 6/4 Last Rec game
6/5 All Star games
June Early Bird Discount for Rec Plus and Rec.
7/1 12.01am Registration switches from Registration Committee to Recreation League Committee.
7/1 All tuition due. Go online & pay or mail checks before this day.
7/1 Online registration switches to credit card only.
7/1 12:01am Early Bird Discount ends (+$30) begins Rec Plus
7/9 In person registration, 11am-3pm, Dick’s Traders Point, 6030 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46278
7/9 In person registration, 11am-3pm, Dick’s Avon, 10375 E. Hwy 36, Avon, IN 46123
7/23 Redeem 20% off coupon at Dick’s all day.
7/23 In person registration, 11am-3pm, Dick’s Traders Point, 6030 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46278
7/23 In person registration, 11am-3pm, Dick’s Avon, 10375 E. Hwy 36, Avon, IN 46123
7/31 12.01am Early Bird Discount ends and (+$30) begins Tots-13U Rec
Coach training for 4u, 5u, 6u 6:30p-7:30p MJGSC field 10.
Coach training for 7u, 8u, 10u, 7:30p-8:30p MJGSC field 10.
Coach training for 4u, 5u, 6u 6:30p-7:30p AVON fields, near snack bar.
Coach training for 7u, 8u, 10u, 7:30p-8:30p AVON fields, near snack bar.
Coach training for 12u, 14u, 19u MJGSC field 10, 6:30p-7:30p
ADVANCED Coach training, player development and technical classroom MJGSC Directors’ Barn 7:30p-8:30p
8/27 Rosters to coaches, coaches contact players, rec training may begin.
Saturday all day Coach Training, TBA. Coach Equipment distribution.
Saturday Coach Training, 4u, 5u, 6u 9am-10am, TBA
Saturday Coach Risk 101 class, all ages, 9am-10am, TBA
Saturday Coach Training, 7u, 8u, 10u 10am-11am, TBA
Saturday Coach Risk 101 class, all ages, 11am-noon, TBA
Saturday Coach Training, 12u, 14u, 19u, 11am-noon, TBA
9/1 Rosters freeze until 9/11.
8/29-30-31 “Opening Week” “Meet the coach night”, coach training session.
8/29 Players not contacted by Coach are given coach’s home phone number when requested via email.
COACH picks up teams uniforms during Meet the Coach sessions.
9/6 6pm Rec Ref Draft, Sportzone, Coffman Road, 6p-8p, bring personal schedule with dates for you to ref.
9/10 First Tots session.
9/11 Updated rosters with late registrations and send revised rosters to coaches.
9/10-10/15 Games played on 6 Saturdays.
9/13-14-15 Weeknight games this week.
9/27-28-29 Weeknight games this week.
10/15 Last Rec game
10/16 All Star Game, Sunday, Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex
USA of Indiana Meet the Coach nights are one hour sessions starts / ends promptly. These are TEAM TRAINING sessions run by the team’s coach. Bring ball, water bottle, shin guards.
USA of Indiana Recreation offers in house small sided Recreation Soccer for both Spring and Fall seasons for children ages 3 to 13. ( Soccer Tots is for children who turn 3 and 1 month by first session.) Each Rec 5u-13u season includes 8 games played mostly on Saturdays and 1 or 2 week nights, plus several coach led training sessions. There are also optional age group training sessions provided by USA of Indiana Soccer Director and Lead Coaches for each age group. Spring season is during April and May and early June. Fall season is during September and October. Please check the age chart although the registration system will automatically place your child in the correct true age group.
1. Uniform charges apply to all new players. Returning players use the same reversible jersey as prior season. (Tots may have their own uniform kit.)
2. All USA of Indiana’s coaches are certified and complete criminal background checks.
3. Most teams are true age teams. Occasionally 5u and 6u play together and occasionally 7u and 8u play together. Some ages are coed.
4. Children may be as young as ’3 and 1 month’ to play Soccer Tots.
5. Late fees apply after deadlines or after Early Bird Discount ends.
United Soccer Alliance of Indiana Refund Policy Revised 6/20/07
United Soccer Alliance of Indiana Rec & Rec Plus Registration Tuition.
There are no refunds. Exceptions are made for injuries before mid season (i.e. 5/1 and 10/1) and when there is no roster spot for wait listed players. Each registration includes a $30 non-refundable deposit. Due to time constraints, all refunds are made after the season.
Rec Coach Training Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex for all USA of Indiana Rec and Rec Plus coaches Tots-19U
- Rec Coach course for 3v3 and 4v4 coaches
- Risk Management Course for all coaches
- Rec Coach course for 6v6, 8v8, 11v11 coaches
Each USA of Indiana coach must be USA of Indiana Certified by passing the USA of Indiana Coach Course 101 “Risk Management” course one time. A certified coach is not required to take the course again.
USA of Indiana uses an outside vendor for player registration. You will only need to create one account per family.
1) Click on the REGISTER NOW link below.
2) You will now be on the Register/Login page – you will be a new customer/primary contact. The Primary Contact SHOULD BE A PARENT – not your player (for those with multiple players in the club, this will enable you to have one user name and password for all your kids) – once you fill in info, click “create new account”. You only need to create one account per family as you will be able to add multiple children to your account. Please make sure your email address is correct as this will be the main way we communicate with you.
3) Once you create new account, the next page is where you will enter the info for your player then “add participant” – once you’ve added your player, you will have the option of adding additional participants (children/siblings). At this time you can add any additional siblings that will be participating in travel. Note that you can always log back into your account and add additional children to your account. For example if you have a child that is only going to play rec or rec plus you will use the same account to register that child. You will use the same account every season, while enrolling eligible players for each new season.
4) Once all participants’ (children/siblings) are registered you will then select the program you are registering for. I.E. “USA of Indiana Rec or Rec Plus”
5) Your registration will NOT be complete until get to the “Checkout” page and select the “Submit Order” button. Once you selected “Submit Order” you will get online confirmation and an email confirmation will be sent to you.
6) Once all participant’s (children) are registered, you will use the same account every season, while only enrolling eligible players for each new season.
IMPORTANT: you will be asked whether you wish to play in Hendricks County (Avon or Brownsburg Soccer Complexes) or in Pike Soccer Club (Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex and Northwestway Park).
Players are only required to fill out the fields containing a (*) . Payment options include pay all at once or in 2 installments. 100% of tuition is due before first game. This option will be presented to you and a receipt will be sent via email. Thank you for registering for USA of Indiana.