REGISTER NOW: Spring 2013 USAi Rec Plus U12-U18:
*If you have previously registered for USAi Rec Plus, make sure to use the same Got Soccer Login that you previously created. If you don’t remember your password, use the Account Lookup feature on Got Soccer- do not create a new login/password.
*If you have previously registered for USAi Rec Hendricks, make sure to use the same Got Soccer Login that you previously created.
This link takes you to an outside vendor’s online registration page. Please read these instructions first.
When registering online do not use the family sign in page. Each player must be entered individually. If you’re a returning player please use your User ID and Password from the previous season. If forgotten, this information can be emailed to you from the sign in page.
IMPORTANT: you will be asked whether you wish to play in Hendricks County (Avon or Brownsburg Soccer Complexes) or in Pike Soccer Club (Mary & John Geisse Soccer Complex).
Players are only required to fill out the fields containing a (*) . Payment options include pay all at once or in 2 installments. This option will be presented to you and a receipt will be sent via email. Thank you for registering for USAi.
Register by 3/14/13 to avoid late fees
Late fees +$25 begin 3/26/13
Spring 2013 Rec, Rec Plus & TopSoccer In-Person Registration Dates
Monday, March 25, 6:00p.m. – 6:30p.m.
Mary and John Geisse Soccer Complex; 5425 Reed Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46254
Dick’s Sporting Goods- USAi ‘Store Day’
Saturday, April 6, 11:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
Dick’s Sporting Goods – Trader’s Point; 6030 West 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46278
Dick’s Sporting Goods – Avon Commons; 10375 East US Highway 36, AVON, IN 46123
|Age Group||Early bird, save $10, register by 12/31/12||Regular tuition, 1/1/13-3/24/13||Late Fee +$25 3/26/13||Plus uniform for new players|
|U12-U14 Boys & Girls (Hendricks U12 subtract $10)
|High School U15-U18 Coed Fall 6v6||$120||$130||$155||$25|
|High School U15-U18 Coed Spring 11v11||$120||$130||$155||$25|
|Adult U19-U25 Summer||na||$150||$175||$10|
|Adult 23+ 6v6 Summer||na||$50||$75||$10|
Fall 2012 Teams and Coaches
USAi Rec Plus ’95 Coed Navy
USAi Rec Plus ’95 Coed White
USAi Rec Plus ’95 Coed Red
USAi Rec Plus ’99 Boys Navy
USAi Rec Plus ’99 Boys White
USAi Rec Plus ’99 Boys Red
USAi Rec Plus ’99 Girls Navy
USAi Rec Plus ’99 Girls White
Please check the age chart although the registration system will automatically place your child in the correct true age group.
1. Uniform charges apply to all U14-U18 players in Fall and only to new players in Spring.
2. All USAi’s coaches are certified and complete criminal back ground checks.
3. True age, same sex teams formed for U13-U14 players 15-U18 are coed.
4. All fees are net. Mail in applications are subject to $5 charge. Late fees apply after deadlines.
5. Print and share USAi 2012 Fall School Flyer – TBA
6. All interested players please register. All USAi Rec Plus teams are 11v11, except Fall U15-U18 are 6v6. “U18″ includes U15-U18 high school age players.
7. It is important to register on line and pay fees EARLY to play U13-U18 USAi Rec Plus as its season begins earlier and thus teams are formed earlier. This is the one age where occasionally children are turned away due to teams being full. USAi forms additional teams if enough players register before the League’s team registration deadline. Late registrants may find teams are full.
8. U13-U18 PSC Rec Plus late registrations are placed on a wait list until all other players are paid and confirmed.
9. Uniform charges usually apply only for new U13-U18 USAi Rec Plus players as players may use the same USAi Rec Plus uniform each year.
10. As the last registration screen states “Registration is not complete until all fees are paid.” Be sure to register and PAY fees early to assure a spot on the team.
6/1-9/1 On line registration 24/7.
6/1 12:01 a.m. On line Early Bird Discount (Save $5) Registration 24/7.
7/1 12:01 a.m. early bird discount ends regular price begins U13-U18 USAi Rec Plus.
7/30 & 8/6 Registration Northwestway Snack Bar “Register in person last Saturday in July and first Saturday in August 9am-noon, NWW Snack Bar.”
7/18 Fees are due, mail checks by this date.
7/18 Decision on number USAi Rec Plus teams.
7/22 Register USAi Rec Plus teams with WCSSF League.
8/15 12.01am late fees begin (+$10) begins U13-U18 USAi Rec Plus.
9/1 12.01am late fees begin (+$25) begins & wait list for U13-U18 USAi Rec Plus.
8/20 Season Begins
10/16 Last game
WCSSF Registration Ends Friday, July 22nd
Schedules will be released for viewing Friday, July 29th
Schedule changes until Friday, August 5th
Schedule online for the viewing public Friday, August 12th
WCSSF season begins August 20th
Player Passes & roster must be in order by Saturday, September 10th
No games on Labor Day weekend