Please check the age chart although the registration system will automatically place your child in the correct true age group.
1. Uniform charges apply to all U14-U18 players in Fall and only to new players in Spring.
2. All USA of Indiana’s coaches are certified and complete criminal back ground checks.
3. True age, same sex teams formed for U13-U14 players 15-U18 are coed.
4. All fees are net. Mail in applications are subject to $5 charge. Late fees apply after deadlines.
5. Print and share USA of Indiana 2013 Fall School Flyer – TBA
6. All interested players please register. All USA of Indiana Rec Plus teams are 11v11, except Fall U15-U18 are 6v6. “U18″ includes U15-U18 high school age players.
7. It is important to register on line and pay fees EARLY to play U13-U18 USA of Indiana Rec Plus as its season begins earlier and thus teams are formed earlier. This is the one age where occasionally children are turned away due to teams being full. USA of Indiana forms additional teams if enough players register before the League’s team registration deadline. Late registrants may find teams are full.
8. U13-U18 PSC Rec Plus late registrations are placed on a wait list until all other players are paid and confirmed.
9. Uniform charges usually apply only for new U13-U18 USA of Indiana Rec Plus players as players may use the same USA of Indiana Rec Plus uniform each year.
10. As the last registration screen states “Registration is not complete until all fees are paid.” Be sure to register and PAY fees early to assure a spot on the team.