REGISTER NOW: Spring 2014 USA of Indiana Rec & Rec Plus U4-U18:
Click here to register now for USA of Indiana Rec or Rec Plus
Spring 2014 Teams TBA
Fall 2013 Teams
USA of Indiana ’95 Plus Dallas H
Coach Thomas Short
USA of Indiana ’95 Plus Crew H
Coach Jeff Stevens
Manager Jamie Stevens
USA of Indiana ’95 Plus Union P
Coaches Pete Claire/Bryce Claire
Manager Carol Banta
USA of Indiana ’00 Plus Dallas H
Coach Kevin Johnston
USA of Indiana ’00 Plus Crew P
Coaches Jeff Godzeski /Jason Brodrick
Manager Maria Madrid
USA of Indiana ’00 Plus Union P
Coaches Bill Rusler/ Dan Helrigel
Please check the age chart although the registration system will automatically place your child in the correct true age group.
1. Uniform charges apply to all U14-U18 players in Fall and only to new players in Spring.
2. All USA of Indiana’s coaches are certified and complete criminal back ground checks.
3. True age, same sex teams formed for U13-U14 players 15-U18 are coed.
4. All fees are net. Mail in applications are subject to $5 charge. Late fees apply after deadlines.
5. Print and share USA of Indiana 2013 Fall School Flyer – TBA
6. All interested players please register. All USA of Indiana Rec Plus teams are 11v11, except Fall U15-U18 are 6v6. “U18″ includes U15-U18 high school age players.
7. It is important to register on line and pay fees EARLY to play U13-U18 USA of Indiana Rec Plus as its season begins earlier and thus teams are formed earlier. This is the one age where occasionally children are turned away due to teams being full. USA of Indiana forms additional teams if enough players register before the League’s team registration deadline. Late registrants may find teams are full.
8. U13-U18 PSC Rec Plus late registrations are placed on a wait list until all other players are paid and confirmed.
9. Uniform charges usually apply only for new U13-U18 USA of Indiana Rec Plus players as players may use the same USA of Indiana Rec Plus uniform each year.
10. As the last registration screen states “Registration is not complete until all fees are paid.” Be sure to register and PAY fees early to assure a spot on the team.
Key dates Spring 2014 (Parents)
11/1-4/1 On line registration 24/7.
1/1 12:01 a.m. early bird discount ends regular price begins U13-U18 USA of Indiana Rec Plus.
2/1 12.01am late fees begin (+$25) begins & wait list for U13-U18 USA of Indiana Rec Plus.
3/1 Fees are due, mail checks by this date.
3/1 Decision on number USA of Indiana Rec Plus teams.
3/3 Register USA of Indiana Rec Plus teams with WCSSF League.
4/11 Season Begins
5/22 Last game
5/16-5/18 U19 Tournament
5/30-6/1 U14 Tournament
Key dates (WCSSF)
Registration Opens: Monday, February 3, 2014
Last Day to Register a Team with the WCSSF (NO teams can be added after this day.) — Monday, March 3, 2014
1st Draft of Schedule to Club Rec Plus Coordinators — Thursday, March 13, 2014
Club & Team Registration Fee Due – Saturday, March 22, 2014
Final Draft of Schedule Posted – Saturday, March 22, 2014
WCSSF Meetings — Coaches Meeting – Thursday, April 10, 6:30 – 7:30, TBA & Rec Plus Coordinator and Assignors – TBA
Season Opens — Friday, April 11, No Games on April 20 (Easter) or May 23-25 (Memorial Day Weekend)
Player Cards and Rosters Complete — Saturday, April 26
Rosters Frozen – Monday, April 28
Last Possible Date for Games — U19 Division: Monday, May 12; U10, U12, U14 Divisions: Friday, May 23
Tournaments – U19 Division: Friday, May 16 – Sunday, May 18; U12 & U14 Divisions: Friday, May 30 – Sunday, June 1; Jamboree for U10: Saturday, May 31