REGISTER NOW: Spring 2014 USA of Indiana Rec & Rec Plus U4-U18:
Click here to Register now for USA of Indiana Rec (Tots, U5-12)
USA of Indiana Recreation offers in house small sided Recreation Soccer for both Spring and Fall seasons for children ages 3 to 12. Soccer Tots is for children who turn 3 by 8/1. Each season includes 8 games played on 7 Saturdays and 1 week night, plus several coach led training sessions. There are also optional age group training sessions provided by USA of Indiana Soccer Director and Lead Coaches for each age group. Spring season is during April and May and early June. Fall season is during September and October. Please check the age chart although the registration system will automatically place your child in the correct true age group.
1. Uniform charges apply to all U4-U12 players in Fall and only to new players in Spring.
2. All USA of Indiana’s coaches are certified and complete criminal background checks.
3. Most teams are true age teams. Occasionally u5 and u6 play and u7 and u8 play together. Some ages are coed.
4. Children may be as young as ’3 by 8/1′ to play Soccer Tots.
5. Late fees apply after deadlines.
Each USA of Indiana coach must be USA of Indiana Certified by passing the USA of Indiana Coach Course 101 “Risk Management” course one time. A certified coach is not required to take the course again.